Sunday, August 22, 2010

Swap for Regionals

This is my swap that I made for SU Regional training in Christchurch.
Stamps:Printed Petals, Oval All
Paper:Melon Mambo,Vanilla, Confetti White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:Melon mambo, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:Reinkers,Melon Mambo, Ribbon,Dimensionals,Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, Oval scallop Punch
Technique:Baby Wipe

Both stamp sets are in the new Catalogue due out 1st September.
I really enjoyed Regional training this year. So much more hands on make and takes. I really enjoyed the team challenge. Each table of 6 were given three pieces of cardstock, ribbon . We were to use only 3 ink colours and the stamp set that we were given on arrival. Its amazing how 6 of us could put together a card in only 20 minutes. We made a three fold gift card holder. (I'll try and find a photo of the card)
All the cards were judged . Our card was the eventual winner after drawing twice with another team but winning when our team name was drawn out of a cup. We received a lovely gift. Well done my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment