Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tropical Island dsp card

I made this card using some of the Tropical Island dsp which is one of the Designer Papers in the mini catalogue. I saw a card like this on Mike Funkes blog. He has a lovely selection of cards that you can view here.



Stamp set:Punch Potpourri, Upsy Daisy,Printed Petals, Butterfly Prints,
Papers:Old Olive, Tropical Island dsp, Confetti white
Ink:Tempting Turquoise, Daffadil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:Lattice embossing folder, Old olive ribbon, pearls, scallop edge punch.


My friend Suzee and her daughter Cassia visited today to make cards and to use my Big Shot and Cuttlebug. They had lots of fun cutting out shapes and boxes to assemble later.
I managed to make a few cards as well which i will show later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment