Monday, June 11, 2012

Thank you

I find I always need a Thank you card in my stash, so here is one that I have made using Bordering on Romance stamp set. I got the idea for this card from Vicky Hayes here.
Stamps:Bordering on Romance, Curly Cute
Paper:Basic Grey, Real Red, White
Ink:Real Red,Lucky Limeade, Daffadil Delight, Black
Accessories Aqua Painters,Lattice embossing folder,13/4}" circle punch.

I have just had an awesome overnighter with the Brownies which I am a leader at. We went with 70 girls from all over South Canterbury to The Antarctic Centre in Christchurch and stayed the night at the centre. Saw and experienced everything on offer their. Great fun apart from the limited amount of sleep. We slept among the displays by the penguins ( the stuffed ones that is).So feeling a bit tired today.

1 comment: