Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baroque Motif card

Over the past few weeks when I have been card making I have revisited some of my stamp sets that haven't seen much light in a long while. Then yesterday I found that many of those stamp sets are on the retiring list.So over the next few days I will show the cards that I made with those soon to be gone stamp sets. if you would like to purchase any of those sets from the reiring list give me a call. These sets are only available while stock lasts.
This card I have cased from Bonnie Klass using the Baroque Motifs stamp set.I really liked the simplicity of this card and thought it would make a good sympathy card.
Stamps:Baroque Motifs, Loving thoughts
Paper:White, Black
Ink:Black
Accessories: Butterflies wings sizzlit. Jewels, Lattice embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment