Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas card

I
I have cased this card from Judy May except I have changed the dsp that she used. I love this card for the fact that the blue really changes it from a traditional Christmas card.
I have been doing a few Christmas card classes lately so this is one if the cards that we made.
stamps:Bells and Boughs.
Paper:Cherry Cobbler, Gumbell Green,International Bazaar, Vanilla
Ink:Stazon Black,Pacific Point,Cherry Cobbler,Gumbell Green, sahara Sand,Black
Accessories: Plenty a  Petals embossing folder, Gumbell green ribbon,Delicate Doily diez, Circle cutter, Blender pens

Had a lovely holiday in the North Island. been a busy week since coming home. Had two card parties last week as well as a card class then worked at my sister-in-laws shop on Friday, so its nice to have a long weekend to recover. Except it is snowing here! Amazing. Great the kids are home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment