Friday, March 15, 2013

I have been making a few cards with this stamp set Blooming Marvelous.Here is another colour combination with these flowers.
Stamps:Bloomin Marvelous
Paper:Midnight muse,White
Ink:Always Artichoke,Midnight muse,Pool Party,daffadil delight
Accessories: Spritzer, Stampin write markers

Tomorrow is the Methven A & P show.I have donated prizes to the Arts and Craft section of the show. Here are the 1st and 2nd prize vouchers.




Has been a busy week , getting show entries ready. Today I am baking, not so many cakes this year.Next week I will show you some of the scrapbook layouts I have made and the cards that I made for the show.

Only 1 more week left of the Sale-a-bration season. Last chance to get free products with your order over $120.00


No comments:

Post a Comment