Friday, April 5, 2013

With Sympathy

I saw this card on Judy Mays blog and thought i case it though I have changed some elements on it.When I saw how she had used the retired chocolate chip 1" ribbon I thought it would be away to use up some of my stash of it.
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Teeny tiny Sentiments
Paper:Chocolate Chip,Pink Pirouette patterns paper stack, Crumb cake patterns paper stack,Rose red,crumb cake, white
Ink:Chocolate chip,rose red
Accessories: 1''Chocolate chip ribbon(retired ),Swirls(retired),stampin write markers,Scallope edge border punch, Labels framelits, lattice embossing folder, oval cutters, Beautiful wings embosslits.

Another announcement this week from Stampin'Up is that the watercolour pencils and the crayons are going to be  discontinued. They are only available while stock lasts.So if you would like these you need to be in quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment