Tuesday, May 14, 2013

All dressed up and.......

A couple of weeks ago I did a party where 4 ladies pulled out in the last hour before the party was due to start. (Still ended up being a lovely evening and the hostess was blown away by the amount of free product she could order because of the hostess deal on at for this month).That meant I had 4 make n takes left over. I have made a couple of these cards with dresses on them but have used variations of the basic card. Its great having the double sided paper as it gives you a choice, which side will I use.
The poetry designer paper stacks have been great to use for the dresses, lots of choice of colours.
Here is another version. I got the idea from Mary Fish, you can see her card here.
She had made square cards whereas I made mine the regular size.
Stamps:All dressedup
Paper:Midnight Muse, Summer Starlight, Poetry designer paper stack
Ink:Midnight Muse
Accessories: Embossing folder, Boho Blossom punch, Vanilla flower trim, All dressed up framelits

Time to get back into making my swaps for convention next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment