Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Calendar Page


I have been busy making two calendars for my mum amd mother-in-law. This is something I have been doing for the past 6 years. I put photos of the children doing various activities through out the year. (This year I'm way behind schedule.)
The pages are 9" x 9". I made my own calendar grid stamped with Full Calendar stamp set.
This page I have used the Itty Bitty Bit stamp set which is in the new mini catalogue. They are quite cute and just add to the page.
I have used the Eyelit border, crimped it then eased it around the circle.And of course the two step bird punch.
I better go and fill in the calendar now with the days of the week and numbers before I forget like I did last year.


I like to wish you all a very happy and blessed Christmas and a safe and Happy New year.My blogging will be scarce over the holiday period as we start harvest within the next week. Thank you for looking and comments.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What an amazing gift, Alison. I bet those calendars are treasured! Christmas blessings to you and your family, too. xxoo

    ReplyDelete