Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wedding card

On Tuesday when it was wet I ended up making the samples for my February classes. Wedding and cards related to love; engagement and anniversary card and/or Valentine cards.
Here is a sample of one card I made.
I have wheeled So swirly in versamark then embossed it with White powder. Then with a dauber I have put Real Red over it. I used the Full heart punch to make the hearts. The bride heart has been embossed with dots.
Sentiment from Heard from the heart.
The Sweetheart special starts today and runs until the 25th January. If you purchase the Sweetheart stamp set ( found on page 38 in 2010-2011 Idea and Catalogue book) or the Full heart Punch you will get FREE Heart Treat cups.
You can see the details for this special here.
Contact me if you want to know more about this special or to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment