Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DVD Mini Book

We have our local A & P show this weekend so I have beeen busy making cards and scrapbook layouts for that. My competitive nature has risen to the fore as my sister-in-law said she was going to enter 6 cards into the show. So I decided to do 7 cards. Its taken awhile to work out what I would do as 3 of the cards are non stamped. One card was to be made with products supplied by our local scrapbooking shop. A bit of a challenge. If you muck it up you can't get any more product.
Any way in between the card making I have made this lovely mini book out of a DVD case. ( Actually I used a SU stamp case. The cases are quite big for some of the stamp sets , so I combined two stamp sets together.)
In the last round of UStamp with Dawn Miriam Cassell designed a DVD mini album using the Play Date designer paper and Quick accents.
So here is my version of the album . It makes for a sturdy mini album.Quick and easy to put together.












Great to make for Mothers Day coming up or for any occasion for family and friends.

1 comment: