Sunday, March 20, 2011

Show Day

Phew yesterday at the Methven show was quite a busy day for me. I was a Steward in the 'shed' where all the cooking and crafts that people make , go too. The arts and crafts section that I was stewarding at was well supported especially with cards and scrapbook pages.
One of the card sections involved us making a card from supplied products. This is the card that I made. We were supplied the dark burgundy colour, the lace and the white card.
I used the Every Moment stamp set to make the flowers then coloured them using the aqua pens.I matted the burgundy paper with a dark blue and a green.
It was amazing to see what everyone had come up with. The winning card was made as a mans tuxedo jacket. The burgundy paper was used to make tiny flowers. Great challenge.


This is the card that my 7 year old daughter made which she got first prize for. She really wanted to use one of my wheels as the background.
Jessica has definite ideas of what she wants to do. And of course it had to have kindi glitz on it .Great job Jessica!
On her school portfolio she has stated that she wants to be craft lady when she grows up! Watch this space I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment