Monday, May 16, 2011

Convention Swap

I have just returned from SU Convention in Melbourne. I had a fabulous time, lots of fun , saw lots of amazing WOW's and met many other demonstrators.
With the convention being over three days the time still went tooooooo fast.
Anyway here is the swap that I made. Paula Dobson in the previous round of UStamp had used this technique in her projects. So this is what I came up with . I also had another swap that had yellow flowers on it with Night of Navy brayered Lattice folder and night of Navy scalloped border with Old Olive leaves.
While at conference we were told of a new promotion that is starting on the 23rd of May till 30th June. Any hostess who hosts a workshop during that time and has sales over $550 will receive an extra $100 of free merchandise.Wow that sounds so good. So if you would like to host a workshop and see some of the WOW's that were made at Convention call me today and book your workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment