Friday, May 27, 2011

Shimmer Mist layout

After seeing Delys Cram presentation at Convention using the Shimmer Mist paint I was keen to have ago. In this layout I have used Champagne Mist ( Sorry a bit hard to see with the carpet being similar colour) on black cardstock. I used screwed up gladwrap to apply the mist to the sides of the layout.
I used Vintage Vogue and Tangerine ink to make flowers round edge.
Delys showed us another use for the Beviled windowpanes. Mix white shimmer mist with shavings of coloured pastel and apply to side of the panes after they have had tombow glue applied. I stamped my windowpane with word "you" in Stazon ink.
Butterflies made using bigshot dies and Brights dsp.
Journaling written on the new decorative punch in the latest mini catalogue.
You can see what Delys did at convention here

No comments:

Post a Comment