Thursday, July 28, 2011

Envelope mini album

Yesterday I held a childrens craft day. I had 13 children working like beavers all day making various projects. It was a full on day for me keeping everyone occupied with the different skill levels. Fortunately one of the mums stayed with her child and was able to help. We all had fun.
This is one of the projects that we made. An envelope album. I saw this on Crafters Anonymous and thought it would be great for the children to make. It uses 3 Vanilla SU envelopes joined together.
I used papers from the Brights dsp to make the background for the photos that cover the back of the envelopes, then used the plain cardstock to go in the envelopes.
The children decorated the vanilla top note cardstock with various stamps.
A bit of work but the end result was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment