Friday, July 1, 2011

Sons Birthday

Today is my son Matthews 10th birthday. This is the card thta I made for him. I have copied it from somewhere. The stamp set Extreme Elements is great for male cards young and old. With a few stars punched out and sentiments from Perfect Punches the card was made in no time at all.

Last night and in fact all week Matthew has been excited about his 10th birthday coming up. Last night he went to bed and seemed to have gone to sleep pretty quick for him. About 9:45pm he comes bounding out of his room and says, "it's my birthday today!"
Well no Matthew it's still night time and in fact mum hasn't been to bed yet. Mmmmmm, he says, " I 've only had an hours sleep". So off he went back to sleep till about 6:45am.
He's going to Clip n Climb tomorrow with a few friends and a couple will stay over for a sleepover.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Matthew! Hope you have a fabulous day. Cool card, Alison - I think I better invest in that set soon, as my little boys are nearing the age where Fox and Friends just won't cut it anymore!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Alison! I must invest in Extreme Elements too. It's so versatile and perfect for male cards. Double digits now - doesn't the time fly and I bet it feels like yesterday when he was a baby. Hope Matthew had a wonderful birthday :)

    ReplyDelete