Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Beyond the Garden Scrapbook page





This scrapbook page is cased from the summer mini catalogue. After taking this photo and looking at the colours in the photo I decided to do this layout with the Beyond the Garden dsp and then thought the photo would work with the layout shown in the catalogue.
This photo and the layout is so my daughter. She loves flowers and pink is her favourite colour. As for the photo well Thats my girl, hair a mess,grubby knees sitting on a bale during harvest.
The colours used here are Wild Wasabi and Melon Mumbo .
Here are two closeup photos of the layout. The first photo I made the flowers using Big Shot die Fun flowers. I screwed the paper up before running it through the Big Shot. Have used an antique brad in the centre. The coloured flowers are from the Field of Flowers stamp set. My favourite stamp set at present I think. I have used Pretty in Pink and then gone over it with Melon Mumbo and the other flower seen on the main layout is So Saffron gone over with Cajun Craze.
I've put little pearls along the scalloped edge.
The embossed folder is also from the new mini.
TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment