Sunday, September 2, 2012

Heartfelt Event

I attended the StampinUp Heartfelt event yesterday in Christchurch. What a fabulous day. Loved the presentations and the showcasing of new products. Instead of doing lots of swaps which we normally do we just had to make one thing and put in on a board to share. I decided to use the new Holiday Stocking Bigz die. Its quite a good size to fit treats or something special in it. I made two to share.
I have used new colour Gumball Green and new dsp Be of good cheer.
Stamps:Perfect Punches
Paper:Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer dsp
Ink: Cherry Cobbler  
Accessories: Petals a Plenty embossing folder,11/4" circle punch, 13/8" circle punch,Gumball green ribbon,Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon

The new Catalogue and the Holiday catalogue are now live . If you haven't got one yet give me a call for your copy. So many new and exciting products to be seen in the catalogues.

No comments:

Post a Comment