Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Christmas cards

This is one of the cards that we made at my last card class. I have copied the layout design from here.
I have added dsp to the background from the Candlelight Christmas designer paper.
But when I came to do the class I didn't have quite enough of the background paper to all do the same colour so I went for the Early expresso coloured dsp. Its quite effective with the duifferent colours. one of my ladies used the reverse side of one of the papers and it has bright red on it. Gave the card another completely different look.
Stamps:Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper:Lucky limeade, Cream, Candlelight Christmas dsp,
Ink:Bright Red
Accessories: Holiday Frame embossing folder, Designer Frames folders, Large oval punch, Real red ribbon

1 comment:

  1. They look absolutely stunning with the DSP. Thank you so much for CASEing me - I am totally honoured.

    ReplyDelete