Monday, June 24, 2013

MDS birthday invite

I've been having a little play with My Digital Studio. This is what I came up for my sons upcoming birthday party. I kept it pretty plain but was created in much less time than if I had physically made it with cardstock and stamps. On the back is the details of theparty also typed from MDS.
You may recognise the background dsp from the Christmas seasonal catalogue .Thats one thing the dsp never dates or gets retired.
Would you like to try this out? You can get a free trial before buying for 30 days. Every week their are new products to downlaod from the store. You can make also of things with the digital programme including invites, cards albums, calendars birthday accessories to name but a few.
Call me if you are interested in trying My Digital Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment