Sunday, September 15, 2013

Birthday... Wishing you

I saw this card on Pinterest and liked the way it used the Christmas stamp Wishing You for a birthday card.When I went to prepare this card and papers for a class last week I found I didn't have enough of the Baja Breeze ribbon ( actually they may have used pool party on this card , but I only had Baja Breeze) so I substituted the ribbon for white organza and made a clay moulded flower and then coloured it with Pool Party StampinWrite markers.Looked okay I think.
Stamps:Wishing you, Sketched Birthday
Paper:So saffron, Pool party, White, dsp
Ink:So saffron, Pool party, Real Red, Basic Grey
Accessories: Honeycomb embossing folder, stampin write markers, dimensionals, Ribbon, Flower clay and mould, glue dots, crystal effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment