Thursday, September 26, 2013

Male thankyou card

I needed a couple of male thankyou cards. I saw the design of this card and thought it is just what I need. So changing the colours around I came up with this.
I'm enjoying the Chalk talk stamps and framelits. Great for all different shaped tags.
Stamps:Chalk Talk
Paper:Black,Bermuda Bay, Cajun Craze, natural Ivory, Regals Designer paper
Imk:Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Chalk talk framelits, Black scalloped ribbon ( retired)


Well thats it from me for a couple of weeks. We are off to Melbourne for the school holidays. Planning to drive to Adelaide and take the two weeks to do that and explore round.
Hope you all have a lovely holiday break too.

Watch out for upcoming specials on my Website here. Look under promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment