Saturday, June 7, 2014

Just Married

This week in on of my classes I am demonstrating a wedding card. So I had a bit of a play with this stamp set Just Married which unfortunately is retiring.This is one of the samples I came up with though not one I will be teaching.
 Stamps:Just Married, Curly Cute (retired)
Paper:Black, white red glimmer paper, silver vellum
ink:Black stazOn
Accessories: vintage wallpaper embossing folder, retired square scallop punch

Have you checked the retiring list lots of tamps and accessories are disappearing and many at reduced prices. Check here by clicking onto PDF.
Retiring Lists
Retiring Stamps (Available 30 May - 30 June, 2014, or while supplies last)
  • PDF 
  •   Retiring Accessories (Available 30 May - 30 June, 2014, or while supplies last) 
  • PDF


No comments:

Post a Comment