Friday, July 13, 2012

Isn't she cute....?

Yesterday I held a craft day for children. I had 14 girls that were kept busy making several craft projects.Two of the cards I have showcased on previous blog entries. This is another card that we made. I had seen the bear on the cover of a punch art book made by Racheal in Australia ( sorry no link to her).
Some of the girls had different background paper but the bears all looked cute.
Stamps: Party this way
Paper:Soft Suede, Crumb cake, Beau Chatuea dsp, vanilla, black, Real red, Marina mist
Ink: Soft Suede, signo gel pen
Accessories:  Numerous punches

I enjoyed the day with the girls its always fun seeing the girls creativity coming forth. And a big thankyou to Jo who helped me with the crafts. Couldn't have done it without you.
I'll show another of the crafts we did later.

No comments:

Post a Comment