Saturday, July 7, 2012

Quick and Easy page

You can't do a scrapbook page quicker than with this designer paper from Attic Boutique. I only had to put the photo on and a bit of journalling and it was done.
This pack of designer paper makes for quick scrapbook pages and all you have to do is add your photo.
Great if you haven't much time.

This afternoon I have been childless and with no one staying in my craft room (acts as a guest room on occasion ) I have been able to do some crafting. I have a card class this week and a kids craft day as well, so I need to put final cards and projects together.
Hope the holidays are going well for you all.
This is what we have been doing this past week, picking up sticks. Before the paddock can be replanted it needs sticks removed from where trees were felled two years ago. Good fun. the kids have enjoyed the bonfire thats been made from burning the sticks. Been cooking various foods on and in the fire .


No comments:

Post a Comment