Friday, June 3, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies

At our mini convention on Saturday we had time to make our own projects. One of our team members Jenny had made a card like this which I have copied except I have changed some of the colours.
I liked this card because it uses the Bevilled windowpane in a different way with a butterfly underneath it. This is the smallest size Bevilled pane and at first I thought I'd never use that size but now I can put tiny butterflies under it and make a nice card .
Stamp: Curly Cute
Ink: Early Expresso,
Paper:Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler, Sunny Garden dsp, White
Accessories: Butterflies Embosslits, Jewels, Bevilled windowpane,White 1/4" ribbon'Stampin write mrker - Cherry Cobbler, scallop edge punch, mini dots, 2 way Glue pen

2 comments:

  1. This beautiful Alison, I didn't see Jenny's card how sad.
    I will be casing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! An innovative idea to use the smallest bevelled windowpane.

    ReplyDelete