Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Inlaid butterflies

On Saturday I went up to Christchurch to meet with 4 other friends for a birthday girls only lunch. The 5 of us have birthdays all within 2 months of each other and are the same age. We usually meet when our birthdays end in a '0' or a '5', but this year we met between those numbers as one of the ladies is from Wellington staying in Christchurch for the year.
This is the card that I made for two of the ladies just changing the colours. I had a pile of leftover butterflies from when I had my kids craft day so have used them to make this card . The idea for this card came when I was blog surfing ( sorry not sure whose). The inlaid affect really gives a plain card zing. The other card I used a mixture of blue colours. Have used flowers from the itty bitty punch set.

No comments:

Post a Comment