Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stitched Stockings

Simply Stockings Promotion

Simply Stockings
(PDF 218KB)

Dates: 1–31 October

Promotion Details:


Host a $500 workshop, and receive the Stitched Stocking Stamp Set and Stocking Tag Punch for free.Thats over $93.00 savings.

(New summer mini due out 1st December when this stamp set will be available for purchase.)



Yesterday was meant to have been my childrens athletic day but due to rain it was postponed . So I was able to have a play with the new stitched stocking stamp set and punch.This is such a versatile stamp set as it is not only suitable for Christmas but it can be used for other occasions too. ( Will post another card on my blog tomorrow showcasing that).

Here are two cards that I made.I have seen several cards made like the first one with the fireplace and the stockings above it so here's my version.The fire was made using the wings from the Two set bird punch.Colours I have used are Real Red and Wild Wasabi.

The second card I have used Real red and Garden Green as the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment