Monday, December 19, 2011

Craft Market







On Sunday held in conjunction with a Farmers market their was a craft market in Methven. We had our stalls outside. Then just as it was about to start it started drizzling.(This photo wa taken just before that). Fortunately another stall holder had a spare gazebo which a couple of us were abl;e to get under. So here is my table of goodies.Bit of everything.
Here are some of the santa gift boxes I made. ( Have seen a few on other blogs). they are big enough to fit a Roses chocolate. Great for the tree or as a table setting.I have made lots of these Candy Cane mice these past month. I gave one to each of the children in my Bible in schools class,plus have had two stalls lately selling them . Always a hit with the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment