Friday, May 18, 2012

Button Buddies card

I cased this card from Chat Wszelaki blog . I liked the layout of the flowers from The Button Buddies stamp set. ( except I haven't used buttons or brads on my flowers.)
I stamped the words onto Marina Mist dsp.
Colours used are Island Indigo , Lucky Limeade and Marina Mist.
I embossed the white background with Polka dots.

I have my daughters birthday next week and a craft day here in Methven so have been preparing for them. As well as it is our wedding anniversary this weekend. we are planning to go to Akaroa but have heard the weather forecast where they are predicting snow on Banks Peninsula today sometime. Great. Will be interesting to see if any arrive there.
Hope you all have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool card, Alison. I have the Button Buddies set, but haven't done anything with it! This is inspiration indeed...

    ReplyDelete