Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Winter has arrived

We woke up to this winter wonderland this morning. The children were up and dressed by 7am this morning out playing in the snow in the dark. My daughter made herself a snowman. Husband was out feeding our two mobs of cows.
Children think its great no school today.

Today I thought I'd show a card that I have made for a birthday using the Berry Blossom dsp. I saw this card whilst blog surfing and have changed a few things on it.
Stamps:Create a Cupcake
Paper:, Berry Blossom dsp, white, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Chocolate chip, Calypso
Accessories Create a cupcake punch, Chocolate chip scalloped ribbon


Hope you are all keeping warm and safe in this weather.

1 comment:

  1. Looking chilly.
    The snow missed us, but boy has it been cold.
    My knee has ached all day.
    Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete