Sunday, July 29, 2012

Early Fathers Day card

I've been looking at some of the dsp that is retiring at the end of August and have been trying to use some of it up. When I saw this dsp from Bring on the cake dsp I thought it could do for a male card teamed with the right colours. So here we have a card using Night of navy , Peach parfait and Sahara sand.
This stamp set has not seen the light of day for a very long while so thought it time that I used it.
After i put the card together I thought maybe it could do for Fathers Day (first Sunday in September).

I liked the colour combination so made another card similar but with different stamp set.
Here could be a boys card or a mans card. Same colours different way round.

Stamps;Loads of love, I dig you,
Paper:Sahara Sand. Night of Navy. Peach parfait,white, Bring on the cake dsp
Ink:Black,Peach parfait,Marina mist, Poppy parade, Basic Grey
Accessories Circle cutters, Not quite navy 11/4" ribbon,Modern label punch, window slot punch,Stampin write markers, Aqua painter, lattice embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment