Thursday, March 28, 2013

Online shopping is here

Stamping Up has two big announcements this week.
1st
Online shopping is here! 24/7 online shopping is available. You can go online HERE to order anytime.You will be taken to my Demonstrator Business page and then you can select the Shop Now button under my name.The online shop will tell you that you are shopping with me.
You can still order StampinUp products through classes or by contacting me through phone or email.

2nd

Give digital designing a shot with Stampin' Up!'s very own digital software - My Digital Studio (MDS). Design scrapbook pages, cards and calendars, just to name a few projects, using Stampin' Up's exclusive stamps, accessories and colours in digital form. Right now, you can try this fabulous new product free with a 30 day free trial.
You can order this software download from my Online store here.

When you go onto my Demonstrator Business page on select Shop Now,a list of catergories will appear on the left hand side of the page. Simply follow the prompts to the checkout. Products you order will be sent directly to you. How easy is that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment