Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Card Class dilemma

Last night my card class was to start at 7:30. But just after 7pm it started snowing lightly. Two ladies arrived for class from Ashburton which is 30 minute drive away. Do they stay or do they go home again. Difficult decision. They decided to go back home in case the snow got worse.
I had forgotten I had lent out a stamp set that I needed for the class so had asked one of the ladies who was coming to class to bring her set. Well...... because of the snow she was unable to come to class.
Eek what I do ? We decided to go ahead with the class and had to substitute some of the words with what stamps I had on hand.
Murphys Law though it stopped snowing just after the ladies had left to go back to Ashburton.
This is one of the cards that we made last night. I have cased this from Rhonda Fawcett her card is here. 
I have changed the colours around from her sample. Great girls card.
Stamps:Itty Bitty Banners (this was the stamp set that I was missing last night) Circle Circus
Paper:Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze,Melon Mambo, Vanilla, Marina Mist,Always Artichoke,Crumb Cake, Summer starfruit
Ink:Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Fancy Fan embossing folder, Modern Label punch,Heart punch, Itty bitty Framelits, Rhinestones, gold pen


No comments:

Post a Comment