Monday, October 19, 2015

Woodlands textured embossing folder.

Last Saturday we had a Team training day in Christchurch. It was a most enjoyable day crafting, learning new techniques, playing with some of the Christmas products and catching up with other team members. I was asked to do a technique or WOW. I chose to demonstrate different ways you can use the embossing folder Woodlands. I have cased several of the ideas and thank the ladies who posted tutorials on their blogs so that I could make these cards.
This first card involves inking up inside the embossing folder ( on side that says Sizzix) with Soft sky and Pear Pizzazz and then using the car stamp from Guy Greetings which is stamped directly onto the embossing folder onto the soft sky. Then it is run through the Big shot. after that I have coloured in the cars.

Pic of the Week Award

Pic of the Week Award
This card I have embossed Basic Grey with the woodland embossing folder then with white craft ink and a dauber have lightly run up and down raised trees to make them pop. I decided to turn this card into a birthday card with the deer from Home for Christmas dsp.
This card I embossed in the Big Shot then using versamark refill ink and a aqua painter I have painted along the raised trees and then white embossed. Then with sponges and various colours have sponged the background. the ink does not stick to the white embossed trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment