Thursday, June 15, 2017

Embossing paste ideas

Last night we had a team meeting in Christchurch.We were small in numbers but great conversations and sharing of our experiences as we launch the new catalogue.I was asked to WOW the ladies so I showed the new Embossing paste and some of the things you can do with it.

These two cards use two of the stencils. You can colour the paste using a couple of drops or reinkers.
On this card I have applied the paste to the cardstock then I sprinkled copper embossing powder of the embossing paste shaking off the excess. You leave it to dry before setting the embossing powder
with a heat gun.
This card which I cased fromTanya Boser shows diamond stencil. I have spritzed the paste with water mixed with ink. Very effective.













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment