Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby Card

This is a lovely baby's card that I have made. I got the idea from Christie Wallace. I have used the coach wheel to get these colours. Again I've been using that Lattice embossing folder. You have only until the end of the month to get it. (I'm hoping that it will come out in the next catalogue in September!. Here's hoping.)
I have used the Baby tees jumbo wheel for the babysuit.Coloured it with watercolour pencils.
Stamps:Short and Sweet
Paper:Baja Breeze,Pink pirouette, Chocolate Chip, White
Ink:Stazon Black, Chocolate chip
Accesories:Lattice embossing folder, Polka dot embossing folder, Pearls, Pinking Hearts Border punch, Modern label extra large, Word window punch, Watercolour Pencils.

TFL. Have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. What a clever idea using both pink and blue so it's suitable for both a girl and a boy. A lovely card. I didn't want to risk the Lattice embossing folder not making it to the big cattie so have got mine already and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple feel of this card it gives it a very elegant look. Have to put it in my file of baby cards to case. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison this is a beautiful baby card.
    I have awarded you with a Blog Award.
    Pop over to my blog to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete