Friday, March 25, 2011

Dynamic Duo


I've been eying up these scallop circle easel cards that Bronwyn Eastley has made and thought I must have a go. I have cased the layout design except added more flowers on the bottom scallop.
I hadn't heard of Dynamic Duo colours until I saw Bronwyns designs. Dynamic Duos refers to two colours that are side by side on the colour wheel.
Here I have chosen Cherry Cobbler and Riding Hood Red. I have stamped a stamp from Bliss in the middle then embossed it with the Lattice embossing folder.
Punch Potpourri a Level 1 Hostess stamp set is what I used for the flowers, bird, heart and butterfly.
Sentiment from Oval All stamp set. Pearls have been put in flower sets. Ribbon is Riding Hood Red.
There are so many Dynamic Duo combos that you can have.

1 comment:

  1. it's been ages since I have blog hopped and I have missed everyones fab creatations including this lovely one!! love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete