Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gift Vouchers

This year at the Methven show I am sponsoring a couple of the card making sections. I have made these cards which hold the gift vouchers. I have used the Beyond the Garden dsp and the Field of Flowers stamp set.
This year the show have exempted instructors and tutors form entering the general card making sections and have given us our own section for making a card. We are to make a baby card. (Can't show you yet in case my sister in law, the other competitor sees it !)
I still have a scrapbook page to complete and all the baking to do on Friday. My daughter is entering a couple of cards too as well as her goat in the pet parade. Going to be a busy day and if the weather is fine the men hope to be harvesting. What a trying year it has been to try and get the crops harvested.

No comments:

Post a Comment