Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sharing in your sorrow

I always like to have a few sympathy cards on hand. This is one that I made using my favourite stamp set for the moment, Field of Flowers. I got this idea off a card that I had seen on a blog. The First Edition dsp looks good teamed with this card. The main card is made using Very Vanilla. The sentiment is from Prayers and Thoughts stamp set.


Yesterday I took part in the Girls on Bikes held in Methven. I have never entered in this event before so thought I'd give it ago doing the 37km course. I don't have a road bike so used my mountain bike instead. I really enjoyed the ride despite using a mountain bike and the first 12km going up a steady uphill road.The weather was hot with a bit of a head wind in places.
Sorry no photos of me on my bike. Well not yet anyway.
After the bike ride it was lovely to be able to have a swim at Methevn Resort in their heated pool. I think I would like to do the bike ride again but probably on a racing bike next time.
Thankyou to Braziers for putting on this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment