Thursday, February 9, 2012

Team Swap

Last night our team had a team meeting,but I was unable to go to it due to harvest. I made a swap anyway and this is what I made. I ran out of Razzleberry dsp on the last two cards so used pacific Point dsp and coloured the fruits that colour. I must say I almost preferred the Pacific point colours. Unfortunately I didn't take a photo of that card.
In this card I have used the Pretty Postage stamp set with matching punch. The base colour of cardstock is Natural Ivory. The other colours used are Rich razzleberry and Old Olive.
This card is missing its sentiment I think I put Just for you on my swaps.
I'm looking forward to receiving my swaps.
Hope you had a good meeting ladies. Next time!

1 comment:

  1. Your swap is stunning Alison.
    We had a great night, we missed you.
    All the swaps were AB FAB.

    ReplyDelete